General Terms and Conditions for Accommodation Contract
- Scope of Application
- Article 1
- Contracts for accommodation and related agreements to be entered into between this Hotel and the Guest to be accommodated shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions. Any particulars not provided herein shall be governed by laws and regulations and/or generally accepted practices.
- In the case when the Hotel has made a special contract with the Guest insofar as such special contract does not violate laws and regulations and generally accepted practices, the special contract shall take precedence over the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, notwithstanding the preceding Paragraph.
- Application for Accommodation Contract
- Article 2
- A Guest who intends to make an application for an Accommodation Contract with the Hotel shall notify the following particulars to the Hotel.
- (1)Name of the Guest(s);
- (2)Date of accommodation and estimated time of arrival;
- (3)Accommodation charges;
- (4)Other particulars requested by the Hotel, if any;
- If Guests requests to extend their stay during their stay, beyond the date in subparagraph (2) of the preceding Paragraph, it shall be regarded as an application for a new Accommodation Contract at the time such request is made.
- Conclusion of Accommodation Contracts, etc.
- Article 3
- A Contract for Accommodation shall be concluded when the Hotel has duly accepted the application as stipulated in the preceding Article. However, it shall not apply when the Hotel has proven that the Hotel has not accepted the application.
When a Contract for Accommodation has been concluded in accordance with the provisions of the preceding Paragraph, the Guest is requested to pay an accommodation deposit set by the Hotel within the limits of Basic Accommodation Charges covering the Guest’s entire period of stay (3 days when the period of stay exceeds 3 days) by the date specified by the Hotel.
- The deposit shall be first used for the Total Accommodation Charge to be paid by the Guest, secondly for cancellation charges under Article 6, and thirdly for reparations under Article 18 as applicable. The remainder, if any, shall be refunded at the time of payment for accommodation as stated in Article 12.
If the Guest fails to pay the deposit by the date as stipulated in Paragraph 2, the Hotel shall treat the Accommodation Contract as invalid. However, this does not apply if the Hotel did not inform the Guest of the Payment deadline of the deposit.
- Special Contracts Requiring No Accommodation Deposit
- Article 4
- Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article, the Hotel may make a special contract requiring no accommodation deposit after the Contract has been concluded as stipulated in the same Paragraph.
- In the case when the Hotel did not request the payment of the deposit as stipulated in Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article and/or did not specify the deadline of payment of the deposit at the time the application for an Accommodation Contract has been accepted, it shall be treated as though the Hotel has accepted a special contract prescribed in the preceding Paragraph.
- Refusal of Accommodation Contracts
- Article 5
- The Hotel may not accept the conclusion of an Accommodation Contract under any of the following circumstances.
- (1)When the application for accommodation does not conform with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions;
- (2)When the Hotel is fully booked and there is no vacancy;
- (3)When the Guest seeking accommodation is deemed liable to conduct himself/herself in a manner that will violate laws or act against the public order or good morals in regard to his/her accommodation;
- (4)When the Guest seeking accommodation can be clearly identified as carrying an infectious disease;
- (5)When the Hotel is requested with unreasonable burden beyond common sense made by the Guest;
- (6)When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities, malfunction of facilities and/or other unavoidable causes;
- (7)When the Guest seeking accommodation is a member of an organized crime group or antisocial forces and/or is related to an organization associated with crimes;
- (8)When the Guest seeking accommodation is involved in a cooperation of which business activities are under control of an organized crime group or a member of organized crime group;
- Right to Cancel Accommodation Contracts by the Guest
- Article 6
- The Guest is entitled to cancel the Accommodation Contract by notifying the Hotel.
- If the Guest has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in whole or in part due to causes for which the Guest is liable (except in the case when the Hotel has requested payment of the deposit during the specified period as prescribed in Paragraph 2 of Article 3 and the Guest has cancelled before payment), the Guest shall pay cancellation charges as listed in the Attached Table No. 2. However, in the case when a special contract as prescribed in Paragraph 1 of Article 4 has been concluded, the same shall apply only when the Guest is informed of the obligation of payment of cancellation charges in case of cancellation by the Guest.
If the Guest does not appear by 9:00 p.m. (or 2 hours after the expected time of arrival if the Hotel is notified)of the accommodation date without advance notice, the Hotel may regard the Accommodation Contract as being cancelled by the Guest.
- Right to Cancel Accommodation Contracts by the Hotel
- Article 7
- The Hotel may cancel the Accommodation Contract under any of the following circumstances.
- (1)When the Guest is deemed liable for conduct and/or has conducted himself/herself in a manner that will violate laws or act against the public order and good morals regarding his/her accommodation;
- (2)When the Guest can be clearly identified as carrying an infectious disease;
- (3)When the Hotel is requested with unreasonable burden beyond common sense made by the Guest;
- (4)When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities and/or other causes of force majeure;
- (5)When the Guest does not observe prohibited actions, such as smoking in bed, tampers with fire-fighting facilities and otherwise breaches Hotel Regulations stipulated by the Hotel (restricted to particulars deemed necessary in order to avoid causing fires);
- (6)When the Guest seeking accommodation is a member of an organized crime group or antisocial forces and/or is related to an organization associated with crimes;
- (7)When the Guest seeking accommodation is involved in a cooperation of which business activities are under control of an organized crime group or a member of organized crime group;
- If the Hotel has canceled the Accommodation Contract in accordance with the preceding Paragraph, the Hotel shall not charge the Guest for any of the services during the contractual period he/she has not received.
- Article 8
- The Guest shall register the following particulars at the Front Desk of the Hotel on the day of accommodation.
- (1)Name, age, sex, address and occupation of the Guest(s);
- (2)For Non-Japanese Guests: nationality, passport number, port and date of entry in Japan;
- (3)Date and estimated time of departure;
- (4)Other particulars requested by the Hotel, if any;
- In the case where the Guest intends to pay his/her accommodation charges prescribed in Article 12 by any means other than Japanese currency, such as credit cards, these credentials shall be shown in advance at the time of the registration prescribed in the preceding Paragraph.
- Occupancy Hours if Guest Rooms
- Article 9
- The Guest is entitled to occupy the contracted guest room of the Hotel from 3:00 p.m. on the day of arrival to 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure. However, in the case when the Guest is accommodated continuously, the Guest may occupy the guest room all day, except for the days of arrival and departure.
- The Hotel may, notwithstanding the provisions prescribed in the preceding Paragraph, permit the Guest to occupy the guest room beyond the time prescribed in the same Paragraph. In this case, extra charges shall apply as follows.
- (1)By each hour per room before and after checking in/out:10,000yen (tax not included)
- (2)More than 5 hours:100% of the room charge
- Observance of Hotel Use Regulations
- Article 10
- The Guest shall observe the Hotel Use Regulations established by the Hotel, which are posted within the premises of the Hotel.
- Payment of Accommodation Charges
- Article 11
- The explanation of Accommodation charges, etc. that the Guest shall pay is as listed in the attached Table No. 1.
- Accommodation charges, etc. as stated in the preceding Paragraph shall be paid at Front Desk at the time of the Guest’s departure or upon request by the Hotel in Japanese currency or other means acceptable to the Hotel such as credit cards.
- Accommodation charges shall be paid even if the Guest voluntarily does not utilize the accommodation facilities provided for him/her by the Hotel.
- Liabilities of the Hotel
- Article 12
- The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for damage if the Hotel has caused such damage to the Guest in the fulfillment or the nonfulfillment of the Accommodation Contract and/or related agreements. However, the same shall not apply in cases where such damage has been caused due to reasons for which the Hotel is not liable.
- The Hotel is exempt from the Fire Safety Standard Restriction issued by the authority (this does not apply to facilities under 2 stairs or capacity of under 30 people), however, the Hotel maintains fire prevention system and is covered by Hotel Liability Insurance.
- Handling when Unable to Provide Contracted Rooms
- Article 13
- The Hotel shall, when unable to provide contracted rooms, arrange accommodation of the same standard elsewhere for the Guest insofar as practicable with the consent of the Guest.
- When arrangement of other accommodation cannot be made, notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding Paragraph, the Hotel shall pay the Guest a compensation fee equivalent to the cancellation charges and the compensation fee shall be applied to reparations. However, when the Hotel cannot provide accommodation due to causes for which the Hotel is not liable, the Hotel will not compensate the Guest.
- Handling of Deposited Articles
- Article 14
- The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for damages when loss, breakage or other damage is caused to goods, cash or valuables deposited at the Front Desk by the Guest, except in the case when this has occurred due to causes of force majeure. However, for cash and valuables, when the Hotel has requested the Guest for an appraisal of the value and the Guest has failed to do so, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest up to a maximum of 600,000 yen.
- The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for damages when loss, breakage or other damage is caused, through intent or negligence on the part of the Hotel, to the goods, cash or valuables brought onto the premises of the Hotel by the Guest but are not deposited at the Front Desk.
- However, for articles of which the nature and value has not been reported in advance by the Guest, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest up to a maximum of 300,000 yen.
- Custody of Baggage and/or Belongings of Guest
- Article 15
- When the baggage of the Guest is brought into the Hotel before his/her arrival, the Hotel shall be liable to store it only in the case when such a request has been accepted from the Hotel. The baggage shall be handed over to the Guest at the Front Desk at the time of his/her check-in.
- When the baggage or belongings of the Guest are found after check-out and ownership of the article is confirmed, the Hotel shall inform the owner of the article left and ask for further instructions. When no instruction is given to the Hotel by the owner or when ownership is not identified, the Hotel shall store it for 7 days including the day it is found. After that, it will be delivered to the nearest police station.
- The Hotel’s liability regarding the custody of the Guest’s baggage and belongings in the case of the preceding two paragraphs shall be in accordance with the provisions of Paragraph 1 of the Preceding Article in the case of Paragraph 1, and with the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the same Article in the case of Paragraph 2.
- （Liability in Regarding to Parking）
- Article 16
- The Hotel shall not be liable for the custody of the vehicle of the Guest when the Guest utilizes the parking lot within the premises of the Hotel, as it shall be regarded that the Hotel simply offers the space for parking, whether the key of the vehicle has been deposited to the Hotel or not. However, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest for damage caused through intent or negligence on the part of the Hotel regarding the management of the parking lot.
- （Liability of the Guest）
- Article 17
- The Guest shall compensate the Hotel for damage caused through intent or negligence on part of the Guest.
- [Attached Table No.1] Calculation method for Accommodation Charges (Ref. Paragraph 1 of Article 2, Paragraph 2 of Article 3 and Paragraph 1 of Article 12)
- Total amount to be paid by the Guest.
- (1)Basic Accommodation Charges
- a.Room charge
- b.Breakfast charge
- c.Dinner charge (if included in the contract)
- (2)ervice fee will not be charged
- (3)Consumption Tax
- Extra Charges
- (4)Meals, Drinks, and other Expenses
- (5)Consumption Tax
- The Basic Accommodation Charge will be quoted when the Guest makes the reservation.
All Hotel Guests shall be above 6 years old and will be required 70% of the adult charges.
- [Attached Table No.2] Cancelation Charge for Hotel (Ref. Paragraph 2 of Article 6)
||Up to 8 people
|1 Day Prior to Accommodation Day
|2 Day Prior to Accommodation Day
|3 Day Prior to Accommodation Day
|5 Day Prior to Accommodation Day
|6 Day Prior to Accommodation Day
|7 Day Prior to Accommodation Day
- ※The percentages signifies the rate of cancellation charge to the Basic Accommodation Charges.
- ※In the case that the number of days for accommodation has been reduced, cancellation charges for the first day shall be paid by the Guest regardless of the number of days shortened.